All eyes are glued on the Tour de France at the moment as the worlds best cyclists fight it out for top place, and for those who want to feel a part of the big race Tissot has offered up a cool collab that will sure hit the spot.
Tissot is the Official Watch and the Official Timekeeper of the Tour de France, and the T-Race Cycling Chronograph celebrates this partnership, this race and the overall lifestyle of cycling all over the world.
The T-Race Cycling Chronograph is decked out in black and yellow, the official colors of the Tour. This watch is inspired by a racing bicycle — details from racing bikes are designed into the watch, including:
- The fork of the bike is reflected in the lugs and the hands
- The pushers are inspired by brake levers
- The tachymeter bezel set on a silicone ring represents the wheel
- The cassette is reflected on the case-back and on the crown
- The back of the bracelet is designed to look like the chain of these racing machines
Feel race ready and synced to the Tour de France in your Tissot T-Race Cycling Chronograph, it’s definitely another cool collab from the team at Tissot and a collectors piece.
Words by Editor Arrnott Olssen