Nikon has being blazing a trail recently with the lunch of some amazing new camera’s with outstanding features to match, so we thought we’d pick two camera’s from the range that we thought would make perfect Christmas Gifts…
First up is the Nikon D750 – a fantastic all-rounder for the photography enthusiast with skills, allowing beginners and pros alike to properly capture moments the way it happened, whether in a still image or video, with stunning clarity.
- 24.3-megapixel CMOS sensor
- Effective ISO range from 100-12800, also expandable from Lo 1 (ISO 50 equivalent) right up to Hi 2 (ISO 51200 equivalent)
- High-speed continuous shooting rate of approximately 6.5 fps in both FX and DX formats
- EXPEED 4 image-processing engine delivers stunning shots
- High-speed, highly accurate 51-point autofocus (AF) system
- New AF sensor module that enhances low-light performance (down to –3EV), making it possible to shoot using AF in dark environments
- Sturdy tilt-screen monitor for superior viewing flexibility. Screen swings open and rotates up to 90 degrees or down to 75 degrees
- Superior ergonomics, a lightweight weather-sealed monocoque structure, and an energy-saving design to offer full-frame freedom
- Built in Wi-Fi for instant photo sharing
For more information see: https://mynikonlife.com.au/d750
Our second pick from the range is Nikon D3200 – an entry-level DSLR camera with big features that enables the capture of beautiful, high-quality images.